we learn something new every day :)


      I am so satisfied with this painting of Cherry blossoms. <3 !!!  Unlike the other paintings this took me two days to complete. There were times when I regretted attempting to paint this picture. But in the end it turned out to be my best and favorite painting of all. 💟

      This goes to show no matter how difficult it may seem and how different it may look from the original picture, your art is ART. I've learnt that from painting this picture and would like to encourage you guys out there to pursue what your heart loves to do, and create art in everything you do.

I used acrylic paints.
And the colours that I used are
Red,
White,
Black and,
Prussian blue.

Thanks for all your support
-Annette Shalom Rakshana

<= <= <= FOLLOW BY CLICKING THE BLUE BUTTON ON THE LEFT :)

Comments